JOIN US IN THE FIGHT FOR FREEDOM!
First Freedoms is fighting against religious discrimination, coerced medical procedures and censorship. We are fighting to restore our free society. We support legal cases and advocacy where the rubber meets the road! With your financial contribution, First Freedoms will be able to continue to protect and defend the fundamental American values of religious liberty, access to education, bodily autonomy and free speech.
Freedom of Speech/Anti-Censorship
- The United States is currently facing unprecedented censorship in mainstream media and social media. First Freedoms co-hosted a conference on how to combat censorship.
- We were able to successfully litigate to restore individual and business Facebook accounts which were wrongfully closed in the past year. With your help, we will continue working to fight censorship.
- First Freedoms will continue to litigate to restore religious exemptions in NY in 2021. Our 2019 cases were not dismissed; they are still open - but 2020 was NOT the year to advance them due to COVID closures. 2021 is a different story!
- In 2021, we will also file a new case to win distance learning for the children of the faithful who were kicked out of school but not offered distance learning. This is clear and unconstitutional religious discrimination.
- In 2021, there is a massive need for religious exemption to protect employees from employer mandated COVID-19 policies.
- We advocate to maintain religious exemptions and litigate to restore lost religious exemptions in multiple states.
- First Freedoms is a member of the International Religious Freedom roundtable.
- First Freedoms organized the religious leaders who spoke at the VIE Event in DC in 2019.
- We have represented activists in multiple states who were arrested for peacefully protesting. Most of these individuals were unable to cover the costs associated with their cases.
With your financial help, First Freedoms will continue to fight the war to ensure the rights of all Americans. Our ability to help those whose rights are being trampled is limited only by our budget. Please join us!!
Kevin Barry, Esq.
President, First Freedoms