Six Questions f0r Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton
regarding vaccine safety, human rights, parental rights, education rights and First Amendment rights.
This one pager was handed to media at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland. It will also be handed to media at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. The voters need to know where the candidates stand.
Six questions for Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton regarding vaccine safety, human rights, parental rights, education rights and First Amendment rights.
1. The Universal Declaration of Bioethics and Human Rights, adopted unanimously by 193 countries, states, at Article 6:
"Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information. The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without disadvantage or prejudice.
If there is a conflict between the parents of a child and the State regarding the best way to protect the health of that child (including vaccination), who prevails, the parents or the State? Who do you think should make the final decision, the parents or the State?
2. In March 2010, President Obama’s HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said the Administration “reached out to media outlets” requesting censorship of vaccine safety issues.
Secretary Sebelius: “There are groups out there that insist that vaccines are responsible for a variety of problems despite all scientific evidence to the contrary. We have reached out to media outlets to try to get them to not give the views of these people equal weight in their reporting to what science has shown and continues to show about the safety of vaccines.”
As President, will you rescind the Obama Administration’s media censorship request?
3. The autism rate has increased 14,700% in the past 30 years. The CDC says 1 in 7 children have some kind of developmental disorder. CDC vaccine safety researcher Dr. William Thompson says that senior CDC staff “do completely unethical vile things and no one holds them accountable.” As President, will your administration be the first administration in history to hold CDC vaccine safety researchers accountable?
4. According to Dr. Thompson, the CDC treats autism research as a “political hot potato” which has “paralyzed” the CDC. As President, will you appoint an HHS Cabinet Secretary and NIH/CDC/FDA directors who will take vaccine safety seriously, or will you continue to look the other way as the Obama, Bush and Clinton Administrations have done?
5. In the 2 years since Dr. Thompson’s allegations have been public, Congress has lacked the courage to investigate. As President, will you instruct your Attorney General to conduct a full investigation of Dr. Thompson’s allegations? Will your White House act where Congress has failed to act to subpoena Dr. Thompson?
6. A number of vaccines are manufactured using cell lines derived from the tissue of aborted fetuses, including many administered to infants and children: MMRII, ProQuad (MMRV), Vaqta and Havrix (HepA), Pentacel (DTaP, Polio, Hib), Varivax (varicella), as well other vaccines. Do you believe that parents whose personal religious beliefs oppose abortion have a right to refuse these vaccines for their children? If not, how do you reconcile the forced vaccination of a child with something their parent finds morally and ethically abhorrent with religious freedom?
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.